|Clarkston Library Clarkston Road, Clarkston G76 8NE|
|Clarkston Library Website|
|Follow ERCL4 on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!