About Clarkston Library
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Upcoming Events at Clarkston Library
More in East Renfrewshire
Sorry, but we have no Clarkston Library listings available for East Renfrewshire.
If you would like to be included, fill out our online form here »
The annual Giffnock Beer Festival returns for a fifth year to GHA Rugby Club on Saturday the 24th August!
Local artist Karin Hepburn is hosting an Open Studio Weekend at her home in Newton Mearns as part of the Doors Open Festival and Open Studios weekend in Glasgow!
Fancy learning a language? Join SOL - School of Languages for 10 week beginner, intermediate or advanced Spanish courses in Clarkston!
Restorative Yoga reduces muscle tension and general fatigue, and encourages deep relaxation, come along to one of these monthly sessions at Mearns Castle Golf Academy!
Pop along to Barrhead Pumpkin Patch on Saturday 26th or Sunday 27th October pick your pumpkin and join in on lots of family fun activities!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »