|Clarkston Halls Clarkston Road, Clarkston G76 8NE|
|National Trust Eastwood And District Members Centre Website|
The Eastwood and District Members' Centre of the National Trust for Scotland draws its membership mainly from the southern suburbs of Glasgow and parts of East Renfrewshire.
The Centre offers a full and varied programme of events in both winter and summer which includes:
• Seven illustrated talks whose topics range from aspects of Scottish heritage to travel and history are held from October to April in Clarkston Hall.
• Each talk begins at 7.30pm and lasts about one hour.
• The talks are free to Centre Members (Non members £2).
• Coach trips to places of historic or environmental interest are arranged over the year; concert and theatre outings are arranged mainly over the winter months.
• Our fund raising activities provide regular support to NTS projects.
• Centre membership, costing £10 per annum, is open to any member of the NTS (or National Trust in other parts of the UK).
In addition to these social events, the Centre arranges for volunteers to help at local National Trust for Scotland events.
In particular the Centre provides volunteer guides and helpers at Holmwood House- a property which enjoys a special relationship with the Centre's membership.
Volunteers are always required for Holmwood. If you would like to help in any way contact Iain.McGillivray1@btopenworld.com (Tel: 0141 638 0838) or email@example.com (Tel: 0141 637 2129).
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!