About Busby Library
All East Renfrewshire's community libraries have:
• friendly and helpful staff
• adjacent car parking, and access for people with disabilities
• a children’s area with fiction, non-fiction, dual-language and picture books, plus lots of activities throughout the year
• bookable PCs with high speed Internet access, Office applications, assistive technologies and printing facilities
• a wide range of lifelong learning courses to suit different interests and abilities
• a reference and enquiry service, with access to quality online resources, and government, community, health and local history information.
Upcoming Events at Busby Library
Sorry, but we have no upcoming events for Busby Library. If you know of an event taking place at Busby Library or anywhere else in East Renfrewshire tell us about it
and we'll list it on the website, for free!
Beat the Street is a fun, free game that will see the towns of Barrhead and Newton Mearns transformed into a giant game! See how far you can walk, cycle and run in just 6 weeks!
Harlequin Youth Theatre return to Eastwood Park Theatre, Giffnock in june with their production of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat!
Free, fun and fantastic! East Renfrewshire Libraries run several interactive song, rhyme and story Bookbug sessions!
Off Grid Kids hold outdoor based toddler sessions at Aidans Brae Woods, Clarkston on Mondays and Wednesdays during term time!
One of the most popular events in the Scottish Cyclocross calendar, Rouken Glen Cyclocross (RGCX) will take place on Sunday 20th January and event organisers are looking for lots of spectators!
Advertise With Us
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!
Click here to find out more »