|28th July 2019|
|1pm - 4pm|
Whitelee Windfarm Visitor Centre
Whitelee Windfarm Visitor Centre Moor Road, Eaglesham G760QQ
|This is a free event|
|Event organiser/part of Whitelee Countryside Rangers|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow whiteleerangers on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
Food, preserving food... and bodies, saving us from climate change and purifying water are just some of the things bogs do for us. Join our guided walk to find out more!
No booking required.
All events provided by the Whitelee Countryside Ranger Service are FREE.
• We would like to take photos during our events for use in promotional materials but you have a right to refuse. In accordance with general data protection regulations (GDPR) if we do wish to take photos we will request your permission and provide a photo consent form.
• All children must be accompanied by an adult.
• Please wear/bring suitable outdoor clothing and footwear. Prepare for changeable weather.
• For cycle events please ensure bikes are well maintained and suitable for the terrain. Cycle helmets are mandatory on all WCRS cycle events.
• If you book an event but then can’t make it, please let us know ASAP so that we can fill your spaces.
• Dogs are welcome on most events, but some may not be suitable for them. Please contact the rangers about bringing your dog to an event.
• All published distances and finish times are approximate and subject to change.
• Please consult the WCRS web page (www.eastrenfrewshire.gov.uk/whitelee) for maps and directions to event meeting points or contact the rangers.
• Please aim to arrive at least 5 minutes before the published event start time.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Let’s Get Bogging For International Bog Day are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!