This workshop is designed to offer delegates that already have a basic knowledge of Excel, how to use the more complex features of software package.
This half day workshop, will be in the format of an explanation/demonstration followed by practical exercises, and will cover the following:
- Understand and use Functions (Logical/Statistical/Look up - VLOOKUP)
- How to apply Conditional Formatting
- Create/Format a Table
- Sort and Filter data
- Create a Data Validation list
- Create a Chart
- Create a Pivot Table and Chart
- How to link data to worksheets and workbooks
- How to Protect sheets and workbooks
Please bring along a laptop or tablet with access to excel If possible.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Microsoft Excel are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!