|25th April 2018|
|9.30am - 12.30pm|
Barrhead Foundry Main Street, Barrhead G78 1SW
|This is a free event|
|Event organiser/part of Business Gateway East Renfrewshire|
|Visit the event website here|
|Follow bgeastren on Twitter|
|Facebook information can be found here|
This workshop will help you create a realistic marketing plan. It is designed to improve how you market your business and increase sales.
In this workshop you will:
- explore what the market is
- identify what your customers need and want
- begin to produce forecasts for your business
- decide what type of marketing you will use
- calculate how much your marketing will cost
- identify reasonable adjustments to your products or services
- work out what the price of your products or services should be
- list who will be involved in marketing
- explain how and where your products or services are to be sold
- plan how you will present your product or service to customers
By the end of the workshop you should have a realistic marketing plan designed to increase your sales.
While we take every opportunity to ensure the details for Marketing Your Business are accurate, we always advise that you contact the event organiser before setting out for the event to avoid disapointment.
Looking to reach new customers? We offer a variety of advertising options with prices starting from just £30 per month!